Home Based Seasonal Customer Care Agent
Basic Job Info
HOME BASED SEASONAL CUSTOMER CARE AGENT
Would you like an opportunity to work from home for one of the fastest-growing technology solutions companies in North America? Here at Higher One we are currently adding to our home-based seasonal customer care team for positions beginning on January 2, 2014 lasting through March 2014. Each shift is approximately 25 hours per week, Monday – Friday, NO weekends!
If you have call center customer service experience and/or work-from-home customer service experience, along with a flexible schedule, this could be a great fit for you. Previous banking or finance background is a plus.
In this fun, fast-paced position you will:
- Handle a high volume of incoming calls from college students who are Higher One account holders. Working for us in a customer service role is similar to working for a bank; you will be asked the same types of questions.
- Receive online training to fully prepare you to be successful.
- Provide stellar customer service by responding to students’ calls in an efficient, caring, and professional manner.
- Work from the convenience of your home office with full support from our Corporate Headquarters staff.
- Be a valued and important member of the HIGHER ONE TEAM.
This position will begin on January 2nd, 2014 with paid training. This peak season will last through the middle of March 2014. (WE HAVE 3 PEAK SEASONS DURING THE YEAR; THEREFORE, IF YOU JOIN OUR TEAM AND DO A GREAT JOB WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU BACK FOR ALL OF OUR PEAK SEASONS!!!).
WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING SHIFTS AVAILABLE, ALL SHIFTS ARE MONDAY TRHOUGH FRIDAY EASTERN TIME:
11am to 4:15pm
12:00pm to 5:30pm
1pm to 6:15pm
2pm to 6:00pm
2:15 to 6:30pm
- Call center customer service or work from home customer service experience working with a high volume of incoming calls.
- Banking experience a big plus.
- Strong technical aptitude, the ability to quickly navigate through multiple systems while maintaining an upbeat conversation with Higher One card holders.
- The ability to work independently, strong trouble shooting and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle a variety of situations and remain patient and calm
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- A quiet, dedicated work space (home office) to work from.
- Windows Vista, XP, 7 or 8. We are not compatible with Mac.
- A hard wired home phone line (No Vonage or magic jack).
- A wired high speed internet connection.
- A reliable computer with up to date antivirus software.
- The ability to install programs and software provided to you by Higher One.
- A headset compatible with your telephone.
Higher One conducts a criminal background and credit background check on all applicants being considered for employment. In order to be offered employment you must successfully pass both.
This is a fantastic work from home opportunity with a top company recognized nationally as a top place to work. What you will find working for Higher One as a seasonal home based agent is that there is tremendous support and resources to make you great at what you do. From our HR department, to training to the IT department, you have access to everyone and anyone just as you would sitting right here in our office. We provide the support to make your employment with us a SUCCESS!!
To learn more about Higher One, our culture and work environment, please visit our careers website, www.higherone.com/careers
Higher One Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ONE) is a leading company focused on creating cost-saving efficiencies for higher education institutions and providing high-value services to students. Higher One offers a wide array of technological services on campus, ranging from streamlining the institution’s performance analytics and financial aid refund processes to offering students innovative banking services, tuition payment plans, and the basics of financial management. Higher One works closely with colleges and universities to allocate resources more efficiently in order to provide a higher quality of service and education to students.