F/T Janitorial Day Matron / P/T Weekend Cleaner
Basic Job Info
Our Vision is to be the regional leader in highest quality, cost-efficient building cleaning by providing exceptional customer service and quality management solutions to our clients.
At St. Moritz Building Services, Inc., our employees are our most important asset. Committed and customer driven, our staff of over 1,400 employees are trained in all aspects of their positions and provided with the latest technological equipment and materials.
What makes St. Moritz Building Services Standout for both employees and clients:
You can be assured at St. Moritz the time will be taken for both employees' and clients' concerns that employees are properly trained and educated prior to taking on the important task of "maintaining your investment."
Full Time Day Matron position available, Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM.
Also available, weekend position, Saturdays and Sundays, 8AM to 5PM.
- restroom cleaning
- floor care
- other cleaning
As a member of the St. Moritz team you will benefit by:
- Enjoying a flexible schedule
- Receiving competitve salary
- Working near your home
- Having readily available guidance to become appropriately trained and knowledgeable.
- Earn extra money to help fund summer vacations
The perfect candidate for the Janitor / Custodian position:
- Will be detail oriented
- Takes pride in their work
- Appreciates cleanliness
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must have a good eye for detail
- Must be over 18 to apply
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work well with others