Restaurant General Manager- Broward County
Basic Job Info
2 to 4 years
The Restaurant General Manager is needed to oversee all restaurant operations. As a Restaurant General Manager you will oversee a Restaurant Concept, and over 30 hourly team members.
- 2-4 years supervisory experience in food service, including Profit & Loss responsibility
- Ability to build a successful team and create a fun work environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Great knowledge of the restaurant business and financial controls
- Willing to work flexible hours and weekends
- A great motivator who acts with character and integrity, setting high standards for himself/herself and his/her people.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Fort Lauderdale. Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process