Assembly Technicians - Johnson Controls Incorporated
Basic Job Info
$10.00 - $13.00 /Hour
AIDT is seeking applicants for a pre-employment training program for Johnson Controls located in Clanton, AL.
Desired candidates must have a high school diploma or GED and be at least 18 years old. Candidates must also possess the following skills and experience:
- Maintain Quality Control at all times to meet JCI requirements.
- Must perform job duties in a safe manner, which complies with all JCI job policies and safety requirements.
- Must be able and willing to learn multiple jobs and be certified by JCI to perform these jobs.
- Must be able to work in an assembly line environment and able to use both hand tools such as wrenches, small power tools, etc.
- Must be willing to perform any housekeeping requirements necessary to ensure a clean and safe work area.
- Must be able to meet production standards.
- Must comply with all company policies and work performance standards.
- Must be familiar with hand tools and pneumatic tools.
- Physically able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to read and write
- Ability to follow job instructions.
- Must be able to work in a teamwork environment
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Clanton. Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process