Operational Excellence, Lean, Quality, or Maintenance Management
Basic Job Info
- Operational Excellence Manager - staff level leadership of continuous improvement
- Director of Quality - multi-plant level Quality Management System ownership
- Maintenance and Reliability Manager - TPM, preventive, predictive, reliability based maintenance.
Impact Professional Search is a recruiting organization dedicated to connecting clients seeking Lean Manufacturing, Lean Sigma, and Demand Flow deployment expertise with candidates whose careers reflect a dedication to the principals of the Toyota Production System, Lean Manufacturing, and Six Sigma ideologies. Our owner comes from a 20 year career in operations from entry level engineer to VP of Operations in companies whose cultures were centered on the instruction, implementation and commitment to Lean as a management philosophy rather than a flavor of the month effort.
If you have experience as an engineer in a heavy manufacturing environment we would like to hear from you. Please send your Word resume per the information provided on this site.
- BS mechanical engineering preferred. BSIE or other technical considered with ideal expertise.
- 5+ years in a manufacturing management in a lean environment.
- Lean manufacturing application, training, and sustainment.