Basic Job Info
- cost accounting
- inventory/working capital accuracy
- fixed assets tracking
- month-end close
- developing policy and procedures for financial and accounting activities
- influence production scheduling to optimize income, margins, and cash flow
- labor analysis
- material analysis
- cash analysis
- expense management
- capital equipment procurement
- ad hoc reporting
Impact Professional Search is a recruiting organization dedicated to connecting clients seeking Lean Manufacturing, Lean Sigma, and Demand Flow deployment expertise with candidates whose careers reflect a dedication to the principals of the Toyota Production System, Lean Manufacturing, and Six Sigma ideologies. Our owner comes from a 20 year career in operations from entry level engineer to VP of Operations in companies whose cultures were centered on the instruction, implementation and commitment to Lean as a management philosophy rather than a flavor of the month effort.
If you have experience as a Controller in a heavy manufacturing environment we would like to hear from you. Please send your Word resume per the information provided on this site.
- BS finance or accounting
- 10+ years experience in manufacturing accounting. Prior experience in public accounting serving manufacturing companies preferred.
- Strong cost accounting and financial acumen
- Inter-plant and corporate communication
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- ERP expertise