Lean, Industrial, Continuous Improvement, or Manufacturing Engineer
Basic Job Info
Job DescriptionOur heavy equipment manufacturing clients in SC and AL are each in need of a Manufacturing Engineer for their technical staffs. The position will provide:
- lean expertise in process and transactional improvement (kaizen)
- process/equipment maintenance and enhancement
- tooling, gauges, and fixture design, build, and enhancement
- industrial engineering support in layout, labor balance, product costing, ergonomics, equipment/tooling need identification
- BOM accuracy
- model and process changeover improvement
- fastener expertise
- liaison for Manufacturing and Product Engineering communications
- ECR and ECO coordination and implementation.
Impact Professional Search is a recruiting organization dedicated to connecting clients seeking Lean Manufacturing, Lean Sigma, and Demand Flow deployment expertise with candidates whose careers reflect a dedication to the principals of the Toyota Production System, Lean Manufacturing, and Six Sigma ideologies. Our owner comes from a 20 year career in operations from entry level engineer to VP of Operations in companies whose cultures were centered on the instruction, implementation and commitment to Lean as a management philosophy rather than a flavor of the month effort.
- BS mechanical engineering preferred. BSIE or other technical considered with ideal expertise.
- 5+ years in a manufacturing management in a lean environment.
- Heavy metal fabrication and metals assembly preferred.
- Lean manufacturing application, training, and sustainment.