Basic Job Info
We are on the lookout for a driven individual with a passion for the meat industry. One of our clients is looking to add a strong Plant Manager to their team:
1) Provide support to all manufacturing teams and manage efficient integration of work flow
2) Maintain optimal level of customer services for both internal and external customers
3) Negotiate between various labor relations and perform regular appraisals for personnel
4) Provide support to all facility activities and prepare profit plans for plant
5) Provide training in order to meet improvement requirements
6) Plan production meetings, manage schedules and work with our Maintenance Manager to accomplish various projects
7) Plan, formulate, control and direct production activities with our production coordinator
8) Ensure effectual adopting of new programs and policies
9) Plan & execute plant expansion
10) Assist Operation Team to implement all business goals through appropriate Lean Manufacturing methodology
11) Ensure compliance to all schedules for machines and facilities and assist in installation of all equipment
12) Ensure optimal level of company performance and manage employee workforce and maintain process control
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
1) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
2) Recent experience in the meat industry is strongly preferred
3) Preference will be given to people have recent experience in plant management
Our client provides their employees with support in an environment that promotes growth and success. If you share the same passion, they welcome your application for consideration!