Health Care Corporate Trainer
Basic Job Info
At least 3 year(s)
$40.00 - $45.00 /Hour
Our Durham, NC Health Care Leader has an immediate 12+ month contract requirement, for a Health Care Corporate Trainer. In this role, you will deliver training curricula to employees. We need a self-starter who takes initiative, gets work done with little supervision, handles multiple personality styles well, and handles training stress well. Training curricula may vary over the course of this contract. Excellent on-site training facility and class rooms.
- 3+ years of Health Care Corporate Training experience.
- Some IT Systems Training Experience.
- Classroom Facilitation Experience.
- Experience developing training curricula.
- Experience working with Adult Learning Methodologies.
- Professional demeanor with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Corporate training and development is heavily invested in, and supported by, Executive Management. On-site "state of the art" training facility and classrooms. If you enjoy Health Care Corporate training, then this opportunity will challenge and reward you!
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Durham. Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process