Basic Job Info
Job DescriptionA brilliant opportunity exists for an outstanding individual capable of fitting in to this very rewarding R&D Manager, Assay Development role. Our client is looking to hire someone who can bring in additional value to the role; so if you're someone who is dedicated, energetic and can ensure thorough attention to detail at all times, this could be the perfect role for you.
1) Lead R&D team in clinical assay developments
2) Oversee project developments
3) Work closely with R&D scientists and engineers to help developing biological components for diagnostic equipment
4) Develop, optimize and validate clinically relevant tests and apply work to a novel molecular diagnostic instrument
5) Design and conduct experiments as well as prepare summary presentations/reports
6) Meet & monitor regulatory requirements
7) Oversee infectious disease & personalized medicine R&D
8) Report to R&D Senior Manager
9) Provide innovative technologies within molecular diagnostics
10) Be responsible for taking technical lead and work closely alongside project partners to deliver projects
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
Job Requirements1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the biotechnology industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people have recent experience in R&D
If you have it in you to be a part of this rare opportunity and feel that you can contribute to the company's growth, let us know by applying and submitting your resume and application.