Quality Assurance Manager
Basic Job Info
Our client is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager with solid quality management experience from the meat industry. Specifically, we are looking for someone who is able to handle the following responsibilities...
1) Review COA
2) Examine production floor including that HACCP and quality checks are performed
3) Address all GMP violations with both production management and team members
4) Review of QA books: Pest Control, Hold, Receiving, etc.
5) Train and develop all new and current QA technicians
6) Perform weight control checks, assist with micro sampling testing and conduct HACCP and quality checks
7) Review Sanitation and Pre-Operational
8) Audit the plant for compliance with USDA regulations and review for compliance with GMPs
9) Oversee the operation and function of the QA technicians and supervisors
10) Maintain and enforce programs, procedures, policies and manuals, and ensure the safety and quality of incoming raw materials and outgoing finished products
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the meat industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people have recent experience in quality management
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic individual who can bring added value and a new approach to their business. If you believe this is a challenge you can be successful at, please apply ASAP.